ablation

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

petero

New
Reaction score
is neuro ablation surgery done in the USA?
radio frequency ablation?
I have a recurring regarding fear as to what hospitals do to me while I'm out of it during a seizure.
it's as though a particualr seizure incident just flipped off a switch for "life" and turned everything into contrived nonsense like a tacky movie.
I don't get it anymore.
It makes it even harder for me to be socially interactive without having a skeptical view of pretty much everything. Even voices in my head at home alone. Even on this website.
I can't take it anymore

No hospital is going to perform surgery on you without your permission and several rounds of testing to ensure the surgery would be helpful/successful.

Back
Top Bottom