amys passed away

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jonsey

New
Reaction score
my beautiful and brave girl passed away june 11th at 20.25 pm aged 24 . its so quite here now , I kiss her goodnight at the chapel of rest until she leaves me june 23rd when amy is layed to rest with her taid . im so angry I want to scream , I want to run away , but I have to be brave for her . my girl has given the ultimate gift to for four families , so I no she will live on . but why her I ask , why anyone with this cruel condition.

So very very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and your Family and you are in my thoughts.

My condolences to you are sent with compassion and understanding as well. I am so sorry for your huge loss.

My thoughts and love are with you and your family. I am so sorry.:hugs:

jonsey

My condolences to you and your family, there is nothing I can say at this cruel time that might help. But remember, even though our loved ones leave us we will never forget them, May she be in the company of the saints which I am sure she is. Always remember to forget the things that made you sad, but never forget to remember the things that made you glad. A blessing for you.

Death leaves a heartache
no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no
one can steal.

I know we don't know each other, but I want to express my condolences for the loss of your daughter. You say you want to scream-by all means, go find somewhere quiet and SCREAM.

Thank you for all your messages , it brings me great comfort , I can feel your warmth and compassion surround me x

Jonsey, I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I'm so sorry for your loss. ***hugs***

My heart goes out to you and your whole family. No words can do adequate justice. I'm so very sorry, and wish you the strength to endure the best you can through this very difficult time.

Jonsey
My sincere condolences to you and your family.
You are going through a very tough time , how does one say goodbye to their child.. their girl? A young life taken too soon.

Amy has also given a precious gift to others.
Be proud .

RIP

I found out on mu birthday that the families Amy helped are all doing well , my girl is also getting a medal for the gift of life she brought to others . Thankyou for keeping me in your thoughts , it means a lot x

Thank you for letting us know how things are going.

:hugs:

I found out on mu birthday that the families Amy helped are all doing well , my girl is also getting a medal for the gift of life she brought to others . Thankyou for keeping me in your thoughts , it means a lot x
Hi Jonsey,

Your loss has left me stunned. I am at a complete loss of words. How did it happen?

I have a 9 year old son who had two 3-4 hour long status epilepticus seizures six months ago. I am speechless and scared.

Your daughter Amy is in heaven and she is watching you from there.

Regards,
Jay

Hi jay, Amy had a seziure in the bathroom, she fell against the door I couldn't get in , the paramedics couldn't get her , im lost without her. It feels unreal.

Back
Top Bottom