Arctic Blast

truegrit

Stalwart
Reaction score
yup we're about 30 miles from there on the southern tip of the lake.

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Here comes the wind and rain this afternoon with snow the rest of the week, further north of central NY is under a blizzard warning. So far so good no power outages but that wind is bad. Wishing all of you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
It's Monday afternoon and the wind is still blowing strong many people lost power, their phones and internet. I lost the phone and internet for a few hrs. today but it's back up and running. I sure didn't like the 60 mph winds last night. Today (Monday) there were tree branches in my driveway and about 2 inches of snow.
Wednesday is going to be bad with more snow headed for NY and maybe no school. Thanks for dropping by everyone and I wish all of you only the best. May God Bless You!

Sue

Last edited:

Sabbo

Stalwart
Supporter
Reaction score
This whole week it will be ridiculously cold. The predicted high temps are at least 20 degrees less than normal!

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Sabbo,

You have that right it's bitter cold here today (Tues.) and now here in Central NY we are under another winter weather advisory for 4-7 inches of snow starting Wednesday right through Thursday. I hope nobody else gets this nasty winter weather. Wishing all of you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy...
Here's a picture from my -40 degree trip last week to see the Northern Lights:

Attachments

Last edited:

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Nakamova,

Thanks for sharing your picture of the Northern lights, you need to go to Alaska if you really want to see some beautiful Northern lights. I have a friend that lives in Fairbanks Alaska and it amazes me. Here's wishing You well and May God Bless You!

Sue