Auras while you Sleep?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yup...At first I thought they were accidents...had them as a child...now I wonder if they were signs or childish stuff because it followed me into my teenage years and 20s. Urinating in bed. It was the most bizarre thing. I've been sleeping like the dead a lot. So I have my mum as my secondary alarm clock. I went to sleep horizontally on the bed as any normal person. But, I woke up diagonally wet all over. This is me thinking---wow, it must be so hot in my room (heater was on). It went as high as my head. Urine everywhere. Now, I wouldn't have bothered me if it didn't happen consecutively the following two days in a row later. Then I had a grand mal. It was like preparing me or what to expect.

So yeah's, I've had aura's happen at night which leads to seizures.

Back
Top Bottom