• Bob Marley

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Both

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I like dropkick murphys and flogging molly,

but to relax and feel better. The muppet show.
you cant help but be in a good mood after watching that.

LOL That has been one of my favs since I was tiny! Anything Jim Henson actually. We watched "A Muppet Christmas Carol" this weekend. My fav line has to be "Light the lamp NOT the rat"

Lol, i

have to agree. Anything Muppet-related will definitely make you smile, and relax!! How could it not??? I mean, really.....Miss Piggy and Kermit together are HILARIOUS, and trying NOT to light a RAT??? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

more muppet music

I think they did a wonderful job of covering songs.

I believe we :hj:
We went from Bob Marley to the Muppets! Althought the resemblance is kind of astounding at times lol...

music....

Definitely.... it works- although for me i find that actually playing the piano or singing works the best for me especially the piano-becasue you can play as fast or as hard as you want... it certainly beats yelling at my sweet family : )

I love soft piano music especially when my two mastiffs are snoring in unison. That will make the eyelids heavy.

Music soothes the savages beasts!!!!!

Oh yes, music really calms me down. I love R&B but I can't play it while I try to sleep, I keep patting my foot and can't go to sleep, but gospel music hits the spot. I play gospel music throughout the night, I wake up well rested and ready for that mean ol' world out there?

This pianist is interesting and relaxing

and to pick it us just a little by the same pianist

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't listen to anything with words before i go to sleep unless it is an audio book and then i out like a light in no time. Otherwise I am too busy discecting the music, the mix, etc...(Performance vocal major in college and then a audio enginnering degree go figure) Man I am a mess when there is an inexperienced engineer at the sound board!
I agree with the muppets... anything Jim Henson really including Farscape if you can beleive that.

Nora Jones! One of my faves! I like to sing her stuff to.House work to music.Makes every body cooperate.

my picks

Norah Jones is pretty great for when you need to chill out. It's really mellow without being boring. Some of my favorite stuff when I feel like I'm losing it is old acid rock. I like to put on In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida and just shut down for about 15 minutes. Sometimes I like to get out an acoustic guitar or a keyboard and just jam with it.

It kinda depends:twocents: on what kind of stress, often I'll put on Fatboy Slim (club music) or Chuck Mangione (jazz). It all depends.

Back
Top Bottom