broken heart

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Brandi's mom, you can't allow those "what if's" to plague you. It was NOT your fault and even if your daughter had lived with you, she still could have had a seizure in her sleep in your own house. This is something my mum struggles with too but we both know that can't be with me for every minute of every day, no one can. I also don't want her to have to do that.

Please feel free to keep typing or writing about it. Even if you do it on a piece of paper then tear it up and throw it away, it sounds like you could really benefit from getting your thoughts out on paper. Grief unfortunately has to run it's course and cannot be accelerated, only processed.

Sending you big hugs right now.

Brandi's mom,

Brandi and you are still very much in my thoughts and prayers..

This is my friend Brandi that you speak of? Was she a member here?
Was she in HS when she came here to CWE? Was she take out of HS for a period of time?

OMG - say it isn't so

Please Share more

Hi RobinN

Yes yes yes she was! How much do u know of her?

Last edited:
Brandi's Mom - I just now saw this thread (thanks Robin). I'm so sad to hear this news. Condolences.

I've moved this thread to the forum for memorial threads. Too many of them here I'm afraid. :(

~~~

Can you confirm if your Brandi is the same Brandi we knew as Bee91?

image.php

http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/members/bee91/

She hasn't been around for a while, but she listed her location as Ohio, not California.

No not the same Brandi but very simular life sequences! So I guess good news for u since its not the same person. My daughter's pic is my profile pic.

I don't believe I met your daughter. Do you know if she was a member here, and if so what her screen name was?

When was you picture taken? Did she recently have a baby? Are you able to hold that beautiful child often?

i wanted to send you heart felt wishes to you and your family, and i no words can never be enough, but hopefully you will find some comfort from all the new friends on CWE.

hugs

Sharron x

Hi Brandi's Mum. Sorry for your loss, our daughter died of SUDEP aged 24 April 2011. Our only way to survive is through action. For me this includes writing my blog forjane.co.uk

I think I have found an online memorial to Brandi at farewell.com/sitemaker/sites/FAREWE1/obit.cgi?user=1528_BHamblin228, and I will add that on my blog's "in memory also" list. if that's wrong please let me know...

I think I have found an online memorial to Brandi at farewell.com/sitemaker/sites/FAREWE1/obit.cgi?user=1528_BHamblin228, and I will add that on my blog's "in memory also" list. if that's wrong please let me know...

In case anyone wants to see this beautiful girl and her story, I checked the link and it's right.
RIP Brandi.

Back
Top Bottom