Call back from the neuro

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
ok so i minced words with the neuros nurse, told her i feel he's pushing me under the rug since i have a lot of symtpoms, seizures, numbness, blurriness and more.
She procceds to tell me well your neuro is very good, his main speciality is seizures, i asked her then how in the heck can he not understand whats going on and tell me to stop my seizure mes? last 3 days really bad seizures (noticed in the morning), and starting to have more durin the night and during the day, she goes well he just said, and i stopped her mid sentence going ok if hes the bet in the clinic why in the heck would he suggest t stop a med when its proven to be working and she goes well i ask him again and get back to you next week.

As many of you know ive been through the gauntlet of neuros, and am still going to be seeing a new epi doc in the next month, and hoping fo rbetter answers there.
Juat had to rant about the last call.
have a great wekend everyone!

mike

Sorry you've had such a rough go. I hate when you have to communicate through the nurse. It's not fair to the patient and it's just a waste of time all the way around. I hope you have better luck with the epileptologist.

Back
Top Bottom