Can'y keep my eyes open...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cateyes64

New
Reaction score
Since I have uncontrolled seizures I'm taking Lamictal (brand name), Keppra, Vimpat (new), Mag-Ox (one of my immunosuppressants causes my magnesium level to go down too low), and Clonazepam (for my restless legs and sleep). The problem is that I find that in the afternoon I can't keep my eyes open. I have woken up with my head against the computer moniter. My husband and mother have found me asleep with food hanging out of my mouth. Is this common for others of you or do I sound like an epileptic freak?

Thanks,
Adriana

Sounds like me when I was on Keppra or when I was on an antibiotic (I forget which one) that interacted with my tegretol.

I jusst started cutting back on the mirapex for Restless legs as it was doin the same thing to me, Now tonight 1st night on lower dose I can't sleep No bad legs yet

Back
Top Bottom