Caves

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I told you it wasn't hard to
put together! Alas! You finally caved in!
You're an "Official Addict"! LOL!

;)

Edited to add Brain's again:
rockcity.jpg

Last edited:
Putting stuff together isn't the problem, it's geting my hands to function. Gripping and turning screwdrivers is painful and the fine motor skills have deterioated grossly from the RA.:mad:

I used to be an auto mechanic back in the 70's. Did tons of art projects in the 80's and 90's. Hands just don't do like they used to. So when I do get something put together, I am doubly thrilled!:tup:

Boy, oh boy. When I was putting that thing together, did I ever get a flood of memories of my childhood and our trips to Lookout Mountain! I can even remember the smell and the weather. Now I'm homesick for Georgia!
:)

<----- picturing Birdy singing

"Georgia On My Mind"

Make it Ray Charles singin' "Georgia"

Ahhhhh..........................

visiting-lower-left.jpg

I adore Ruby Falls, but I just wished they didn't
rush you like they did back then when I was
younger ... But I'd rather - SEE ROCK CITY!

:lol:

Ummmm I permanently "borrowed" it

LOL! :)

I love Caves - But wanna hit on
Mammoth Cave one of these days!

Boy this thread took me for quite a ride...full circle I would say.

I remember going to Carlsbad Caverns when I was a kid and the memory stayed with me for quite a while. Nature is quite spectacular when it works in our favor.

Boy this thread took me for quite a ride...full circle I would say.

Robin:

Parts of the thread is missing due to server
move; so it does look kind of "displaced"
and even funnier than original thread. It's
true! This thread has lost parts of the
original first time around; and again the
second time around - and I do sneak back
here to read it again - and it is funny.

This is the most :hj: thread if there ever
was one!

:roflmao:

yes it was a fun read, even with missing parts. We all need a laugh occasionally, at least I do.

Can you SMELL that Tennessee air? Are your ears popping? Ready for the drive along the Tennessee River?

On a clear day you can see 7 states. I can see it clearly in my mind's eye

Rock%20City%2008.JPG

See Rock City and Ruby Falls

Ruby Falls was a designated Fall Out Shelter back in the day. They had barrels and crates of supplies stored in a section just off from the eleavator. I wonder what they did with all that food they had stored. Who would eat 50 yr old crackers and peanutbutter anyway?

Last edited:
Then there's the Swinging Bridge aka
Swing-a-Long Bridge (and NO, there's
nothing below to catch you, and it's
a very, very long ways dowwwwwn).

448_IMG_0309_2.jpg

448_IMG_0318_2.jpg

All at See Rock City at Lookout Mountain.

I think I'll skip the 50 year old stuff
*blaaaah*

Here's a FULL LINK of more info and other things
besides this place here:
See Rock City and More

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom