c'mon cwe, time to help fight

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
for any of you who don't know, one of our dearest cwe members is about to go in for her second surgery, the morning of monday april 29.
i found mel (2ndchances) and her neverending strength when i checked out her profile one day. the video she made is outstanding and overwhelming, and after watching it over and over i have found the strength to go ahead with my own surgery. it is a must watch:

[ame="http://vimeo.com/53514334"]2nd Chances, while on the path of most resistance on Vimeo[/ame]

mel you are the biggest trooper i know. one amazing woman to say the least. we've talked about this many times but i'll say it again... you're going to kick epilepsy's ass.

:hugs: love and hugs and all the support you need, right here. you're so going to rock it and we'll be here sending endless thoughts while you do. here's to your 2nd chance.

We can't wait to hear from you when your all done and recovering! Good luck and lots of love and healing light!

2ndchances you are in this girls households thoughts and prayers

Good luck Today Mel (2ndchances),
You are an amazing person & a real inspiration :hugs:

Last edited:
Mel,

You will be in my thoughts all day today. I can wait for your fist post when your up and feeling better!

Mel, good luck girl! I know you are going to come through this with awesome results!!

I hope it works this time, Melanie. My thoughts are with you.

Last edited:
qtowngirl

Thank you for pointing this out to me and the video. I am so glad you have finally found some comfort.

2nd Chances

I think everybody has said it, I wish you the best and remember come back and let us know you are ok. You brought tears to my eyes with admiration for you. Be good, Be Safe and Be well. Thinking of You.

yes tears, she gets me every time.
heard from her a few hours ago when she was about to go into pre-op and she sounded pretty optimistic. it's 9:50am her time so she'll definately be in the middle of it now.
love you mel :)

Wishing you all the best Mel and saying a prayer. Thank you qtown girl for bringing this to our attention.

wishing you all the best! Tons of prayers coming your way Mel!

It is 9:41 pm Pacific time 04/29... just wanted to let you know that you are being thought of right now.. my best to you.

Mary

You are a true warrior, like Qtown said she will kick E's ass. Best of wishes to you Mel and you have everyone here always in your corner!

Hope all has gone well, and she will come out the other side healthier and happier.

Back
Top Bottom