c'mon cwe, time to help fight

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Glad to see your well and back 2ndchances, we were all rooting for you. I hope you recover quick and as painlessly as possible.

gosh, what great news......

keep us posted you total TROOPER YOU ;)

Welcome back Mel and things are going to get better.

So glad we all got to hear from you on CWE, we are all rooting for you! I am just glad things went ok and cheers to hoping it only gets better!

Thank you all again for the support, and well wishes! I cannot even begin to tell you how much it means to me!

So, today is 8 days since my surgery, and the 40 staples came out this afternoon! Boy am I glad that part is over!!:woot:

My GP and his nurse were both impressed with how well the incision has healed so far, and how I seemed to be doing.

:hugs: to you all!

Thank you all again for the support, and well wishes! I cannot even begin to tell you how much it means to me!

So, today is 8 days since my surgery, and the 40 staples came out this afternoon! Boy am I glad that part is over!!:woot:

My GP and his nurse were both impressed with how well the incision has healed so far, and how I seemed to be doing.

:hugs: to you all!
I don't remember a lot about my surgery but I do remember the staple coming out!!

I'm glad to hear your doing so well!

I don't remember a lot about my surgery but I do remember the staple coming out!!

UGH. The nurse asked if I'd taken a pain pill before getting there today, I told her no, and that I'd only been taking regular Tylenols about 3 times/day since about Thursday because of issues with Percocet. She bit her lip, raised her eyebrow, and said she didn't envy me. She promised to do her best to make it as painless as possible. She did well... it's not a job I could do!

Congrats on being staple-free! Hope the pain is starting to lessen.

UGH. The nurse asked if I'd taken a pain pill before getting there today, I told her no, and that I'd only been taking regular Tylenols about 3 times/day since about Thursday because of issues with Percocet. She bit her lip, raised her eyebrow, and said she didn't envy me. She promised to do her best to make it as painless as possible. She did well... it's not a job I could do!
I just remember my mother and then girl friend who later became my wife went to the cafeteria!:bigsmile:

Glad to hear the staples are out and things are going well you have more courage than most, keep it up you are an inspiration to us all.

*frown* *pout* is it really that bad?! :eek:
I don't know about Mel but when they took mine out they used and instrument that looked like a pair of needle nose pliers. pulled them out one by one. and yeah it hurt.

I don't mean to scare you believe me it was worth the hurt!

Back
Top Bottom