college support group?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

If you scroll to the bottom of The Epilepsy Forum (main, Kitchen or Padded Room,etc) there will be a "Members Group" link. That will show you a random group, but there is a 'vew all groups' tab to the right. Just click on that and College Support Group will be one of the groups. This was just the place that the discussion re: having one started. Hope the directions make sense, not too great at those. Glad you are interested!

Wishing you the best of luck, Audrey!

Reading these posts is very inspiring, too. I hope I can restart Uni next year.

I just discovered disability services at my college. I didn't realize at first that I was having seizures again because the absence seizures are now so short my family didn't pick up on it. I just knew I was tired ALL the time and had confusion and memory issues. When I seeked out disability services they were very helpful but where I get the most help is in Student Support Services. Does your school offer TRIO?

Back
Top Bottom