Coping With Epilepsy Store

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, some members started discussing ways we might be able to promote the forum and get the word out that this is a really neat place :bjump: (that discussion is only visible to forum members). Sparked by that thread, I created a simple shop on cafepress.com using the forum's logo:

Coping With Epilepsy Shop

I waited to announce the shop until I had a chance to sample some of the merchandise (to make sure the quality was acceptable). I'm happy to say that I was impressed with the samples I ordered. :woot:

In particular, the [ame=http://www.cafepress.com/copingepilepsy.173840208]organic cotton tee[/ame], [ame=http://www.cafepress.com/copingepilepsy.173840222]woman's raglan hoodie (in blue)[/ame] and coffee mugs (both [ame=http://www.cafepress.com/copingepilepsy.173840220]large[/ame] and [ame=http://www.cafepress.com/copingepilepsy.173840219]regular[/ame]) were *very* nice.

173840208v8_240x240_Front.jpg
173840222v2_240x240_Front_Color-BabyBlueWhite.jpg
173840219v3_240x240_Front.jpg

99% of the cost of the items in the store is cafepress.com's cost. CWE will make a few pennies off the sale of every item (less than a buck) and all proceeds are being used to support the site.

Let me know what you think!

Dang!

Nothing there for my pooches! :D

14027049_100x100_Front.jpg

Oh and why not add a journal? To keep track of seizures/diet/whatever? :idea:

8982075_100x100_Front.jpg

Hey that's COOL!

With Winter Coming Up!
People sure will snatch up
on those SWEATS and HOODED
SWEATS!

To go with those MUGS,
and now I want some HOT
COCOA with MARSHMALLOWS!

*SIGH*

:cheers: :cheers:

Looks good Bernard. I see that cafepress.com has finally gotten some bigger sizes (3x-4x). :)
I'll probably pick up a couple t-shirts soon. If the larger t-shirt selection gets better I'd order more. :)

OK Birdbomb, I've added the dog t-shirt, journal and a few other nick-nacks. :mrt:

Cool!.......

I gots me a magnet and a sticker comin' this a'way:tup:

I would have got a bumper sticker too but then I thought "hmmm?....is this going to cause me grief the next time I cut somebody off accidentally?"
:pfft:

Seriously, very nice!...I'm probably going back for mo' in the future (likin' the coffee mug LRG).

Nice! I'm still trying to get a hold of Stacy's sister on that patch we were talking about. I'll let you know which way the wind blows once I actually get a hold of her.

OK Birdbomb, I've added the dog t-shirt, journal and a few other nick-nacks. :mrt:

Bernard I might be buying one of the journal's have to ask my husband first... I've just in the last few day's been having trouble remembering if i took and which med i took.... yesterday i put days of week on paper so i can wright down which meds I've taken and the times i took them...

adding the journal was good idea:)

Got my stuff!...

...and nice packaging by CafeExpress for shipment!
:tup:

coping with epilepsy coffee mugs.... ROLL ON FLOORRR LAUGHING!!!!!!!
you bunch of oldies *pokes tongue*

in other news im thinking about making a 'Surving Epilepsy' forum, make better merch and steal all ur wealth
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

o yeah... nice shop btw! i like ! too cheap to buy anything there tho

Last edited:
I love my sweatshirt. It is still nice and soft and thick after quite a few washes.
Thank you Bernard.

coping with epilepsy coffee mugs.... ROLL ON FLOORRR LAUGHING!!!!!!!
you bunch of oldies *pokes tongue*

in other news im thinking about making a 'Surving Epilepsy' forum, make better merch and steal all ur wealth
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

o yeah... nice shop btw! i like ! too cheap to buy anything there tho

If you find CWE coffee mugs funny, have I got one with just for you! I collect mugs, this one above all others gets the most attention.

4993143d.jpg

arrow.jpg

d3629005.jpg

:rock::roflmao::banana:

Love It Birdy!

:roflmao: @ Birdy!

:clap:

I have a Mug that says:

"I'm not always right,
but I'm never wrong!"

:D

PS: I LOVE
MY CWE COFFEE MUG!

173840219v3_240x240_Front.jpg

I would love to get a bracelet (little plastic ones or something that has the logo). I'd wear it with pride. or maybe a charm for a charm bracelet that says: CWE that would be awesome.

BTW: I have a mug that my aunt brought me that says: Why do I need a husband, when I have a Parrot who tells me 'I Love you'..

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't have much control over what merchandise Cafepress offers.

Back
Top Bottom