Coping With Epilepsy Store

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Tank Top Promotion

A few weeks ago, some members started discussing ways we might be able to promote the forum and get the word out that this is a really neat place :bjump: (that discussion is only visible to forum members). Sparked by that thread, I created a simple shop on cafepress.com using the forum's logo:

Coping With Epilepsy Shop

I waited to announce the shop until I had a chance to sample some of the merchandise (to make sure the quality was acceptable). I'm happy to say that I was impressed with the samples I ordered. :woot:

In particular, the organic cotton tee, woman's raglan hoodie (in blue) and coffee mugs (both large and regular) were *very* nice.

173840208v8_240x240_Front.jpg
173840222v2_240x240_Front_Color-BabyBlueWhite.jpg
173840219v3_240x240_Front.jpg

99% of the cost of the items in the store is cafepress.com's cost. CWE will make a few pennies off the sale of every item (less than a buck) and all proceeds are being used to support the site.

Let me know what you think!
Bernard -Though a recent member, I have gotten so much out of this site and think it should be promoted for those with epilepsy and/or their families and the silent sufferers to know they have a place to go. And for the general public to know that we don't have "leprosy". "Yeah, don't worry you can speak with me. You won't catch it". I just bought your blue tank top and this is a big step for me because I've been thinking about "coming out" to try to dispel the stigma. I'm also Bi-Polar and have little fear that people know this about me. It took me awhile and so will be the case with Epilepsy. While it would be a "kick" to wear a Bi-Polar Tee (it's more accepted by the public and invites conversation) an Epilepsy Tee can only be worn by the brave and generous. Always - Laurie :clap:

Awesome! I know Birdbomb has some interesting stories stemming from her CWE shirt. It can be a conversation starter. :)

I need to get another one of those oganic cotton Ts. Stacy has appropriated the one I ordered and wears it as a jammy because it's so comfortable.

Awesome! I know Birdbomb has some interesting stories stemming from her CWE shirt. It can be a conversation starter. :)

I need to get another one of those oganic cotton Ts. Stacy has appropriated the one I ordered and wears it as a jammy because it's so comfortable.

Uh yeah, right. Real interesting when you've just had your vehicle creamed and your driving and wearing the shirt. Talk about funny looks from the cops!:roflmao:

Ummm Birdy... Mr B. said he wanted the 'story',
I don't think he meant the ONE LINER!

:roflmao:

Firgured since summer's coming, I better get a T-shirt. :) Can't wait to see it when it comes.

I think selling items is a great idea !!! Forget the bumper sticker...you are right...it would give some person someone to blame besides themselves.. anything you can sell that gives the word out about epilepsy is great !!!!! When I tell people that I am an epileptic, sometimes I get, " I didnt know that" ....and why should they...is is tatooed on my forhead ??? I do think there is a stigma attached to being epileptic... they say it doesnt matter, but when it comes down to it it does. Lets get the education out there...

I wear my two T's and when the weather gets cold I wear the hooded sweat top. For now, that's as far as I've gotten touting Epilepsy awareness. I'd like to throw stigmas about many things right out the window! Laurie

only just got back to this thread after so long... I have to post to say just how funny bb's mug was!!! HAHA Fantastic.

CafePress changed something on their end and the images showing here on CWE are using the wrong base image. If you go to the shop itself (on the cafepress site), you will see the merchandise with the correct image. It's going to take some time (which I am perpetually short of these days) to go through and correct all the images here on CWE. This is just an FYI.

I just got an email from the cafepress folk. They are having a 15% off sale through the end of today (no coupon code required).

They also mentioned a coupon code for 15% off orders of $45 or more valid through 2/25 (tomorrow): FFEB1145

YAY!! I got a tote, a bumper sticker and some other stuff! I can't wait until it gets here :)

Received via email from cafepress:
*Save $15 off your order of $50 or more on CafePress, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges and applicable sales tax. Excludes Gift Certificates, Flip products, SIGG bottles, Thermos products, CafePress Groups purchases and bulk orders. Coupon code ANN1019 must be entered at check out.Promotion starts on 10/19/2011, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on 11/02/2011, at 11:59 p.m. (PST).

OH MAN! There's a 20% off coupon today only.

Here's the code : TGDFYTMKEDP5

btw need more doggy fashions
peppiokay.gif

dog-302.gif

I have just noticed there is a teddy. i NEED that teddy. and i seriously do mean need. Do they come to the uk? please say yes :(

Cafepress says they ship world-wide. :)

Great Idea!

I think there may be a lot of people who would be interested in many of the items on the 'Coping With Epilepsy Shop'! I told my state Epilepsy Foundation office(EFMN, Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota) about the shop so they could tell their members about it in their newsletter! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom