Detection monitor

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jamie1763

New
Reaction score
Hello! My 13 month old had had 3 seizures this month! The last one was in her crib durin the night, i found her face down in the mattress! I am worried sick to leave her sleeping alone now! My insurance will cover 85% of one of the monitors. THe problem is i have to find a medical supplier that carries t! Does anyone use one of these... Where did you get it!?

My son is also a patient of seizure and he got 2 twice in a month, for this purpose I also use Emfit bed monitor, through this I can easily monitor him, I bought it from ReeCoupons, there are many different types of monitor are also available, I suggest you go there and check, I hope you will get a best one.

Back
Top Bottom