Does anyone here take CBD oil supplement?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I do, and it's helped me greatly. I'd recommend the CBD drinks you sometimes see in corner shops and miscellaneous-stuff shops. They're very low in calories and have done me a world of good.

yes but they only have a tiny amount of CBD...

Like when you see the vials online you only take drops off... for someone 135-185lbs you would need 400-700mg of CBD a day

You would be drinking 75 drops or the whole vial of it a day to have a in-range dose.

What i get from the dispensary, the bottle/candy/tintcure/etc would need to be taken everyday.

Last.....those corner shops sell very very low grade cbd. Plz find a new place to spend you hard earned money

yes but they only have a tiny amount of CBD...

Like when you see the vials online you only take drops off... for someone 135-185lbs you would need 400-700mg of CBD a day

You would be drinking 75 drops or the whole vial of it a day to have a in-range dose.

What i get from the dispensary, the bottle/candy/tintcure/etc would need to be taken everyday.

Last.....those corner shops sell very very low grade cbd. Plz find a new place to spend you hard earned money

Cheers. It's true that those drinks don't contain much CBD and are in small tins. The ones I get, though, contain a bit of THC so a couple sometimes gets me slightly stoned! :p

Thank you for replying. Since my OP CBD has become very inexpensive in my state so I no longer care about insurance. I bought a bottle of the 300 mg oil for my friend who gets the seizures, now I'm trying to convince her to take some. She readily admits she never had a seizure after smoking Pot but she's still being incredibly stubborn concerning CBC oil. I've told her that many of you have reported good results but she still haven't taken any yet.

May I ask what your current dose is?

Hi Afriend,

I've been using CBD oil for at least 4 yrs. if not longer. I buy it on line at healthyhempoil.com I like the mouth spray and I just use 5 mg. a day along with my seizure meds and it has reduced my seizures a lot. My Epileptologist was the one who told me to use it after they found out I was drug resistant to all seizure meds out on the market as of now.
Tell your friend to give it a try and your friend may feel sleepy at first until he/she gets used to it but it works great. It also works great for headaches and back pain.
I wish you and your friend only the best of luck and May God Bless the Both of You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom