Evaluation of a clinical research questionnaire on epilepsy (for Canadians)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mleduc

New
Reaction score
I am looking for adults and adolescents to evaluate the contents of a questionnaire being developed for use in a future clinical trial on epilepsy.

To participate, you will have to read the questionnaire and comment on how easy or difficult it is to understand. Each interview will take about 30 minutes and will be conducted at a time and location that is convenient to you. Though preference will be awarded to face-to-face interviews, interviews may also be done over the phone. Each person will receive $20 for their participation.

You are eligible to participate if you:
• are over 14 years old
• have epilepsy
• speak fluent English
• live in Canada

No personal or medical information will be recorded or shared with a third party. Interviews will be recorded for transcribing and debriefing purposes only and will be conducted anonymously. All information will be stored in accordance with the Canadian Privacy Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. P-21).

Please message if you or someone you know are interested or if you would like more informaton. Interviews must be done by November 20th.

With my thanks

I edited the thread title to highlight the requirement for Canadians.

We have a few Canadian members, hope they will see this...

I hope so as well.

I am finding it particularly hard to find teens...

Back
Top Bottom