• Special Senses / Psychic Phenomena

Votes: 220 51.3%
  • Physical Automatisms

Votes: 138 32.2%
  • Nocturnal / Other

Votes: 96 22.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Similar. I jumped off couch late one night feeling extreme heat all over, yelled FIRE. By the time I reached upstairs, a mere 40 feet, my face went numb from top down. I was also tomato red all over. Husband took me to hospital fearing numbness might stop breathing. I was diagnosed with non-specific paresthesia. Very scary. No medical help. It passed in an hour. Since been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, with 14 symptoms. Having seizures is just a fun addition.

Reaction score
Whenever I have them I loose my strength in my figure tips and feet. Some times my tounge
With my 'auras' I get numbness or the feeling I am sparkling. Feels like a million small fireworks all over. I know then a seizure will follow quickly so I lay down.

Forestria

New
Reaction score
I joined this group because my son had a seizure, but reading these posts makes me wonder if I was experiencing auras+ when I was in my teens/early 20s.

There were times when my vision would be interrupted by patches of fuzzy grey spots that I used to describe as missing puzzle pieces.

seagull

New
Reaction score
Panic terror.smell cheap perfume going off deja vu that flesh tic or bit stutter.mostly the terror

Sabbo

Stalwart
Supporter
Reaction score
My auras/simple partial seizures are kind of hard to describe. I start to get a very strange feeling in the back of my head. Even more specifically, it is on the back right side. Sometimes things look weird people around me say I have an odd look on my face. I get no auras prior to my complex partials, which is troublesome.

Reaction score
I experience Physical Automatisms just before the seizures (this is a warning sign for me) and then experience the taste and smell after i come to throughout the confusion i still know who I am and what just happened. I just can't move for awhile.