Favorite Games.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Silly Hawke....
You ask me... "am I ____________?
I will tell you whether you are right or not.

I don't explain this game very well do I.
It is much easier in a classroom full of third graders then online post to post.
But we will continue to try this...

I have a vegetable in my mind (this can be anything that grows), you have to guess what the thing is that I am thinking of... by asking me questions.
Your first question was...
"Are you a vegetable" and I said "Yes"

Now you ask me...
"Are you _______? (pick a vegetable/plant/tree/ color)

That was question #1
and the answer was yes... but by vegetable it is in the famly of all growing things.
So maybe you need to ask me:
HINT
Are you edible?

I can't keep up with all of your posts Hawke.
You are keeping me jumping tonight....and I want you to know that this is not going to happen every day. I am playing tonight because I have a little extra time, and I think this is fun to try to teach.

So the answer is:
Yes

next ?

No you didn't ....
i just can't keep up with you
and... I am going to have to leave in a few minutes to pick up Rebecca from dance class.
I loaded her with Advil so her knees wouldn't hurt.

So what is your next question?
We might not be able to finish it is one round...
but we can try a few more....

You are tough Robin! I am such a cheater! : )) O.k...is it Big in size? I know this is a question, but how many do we have left?

Sorry I am such a slow poke responding... but this site has been giving me trouble today.

I would say it is on the small size, but then again... it is all relative to other things that are smaller and bigger

Back
Top Bottom