Favorite Pets.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My favorite kind of pet is a cat.But unfortunately I'm unable to have animals.
I'm allergic to anything that sheds including birds except for man.:pop::e:
Hairless dogs are just ugly so I think I'll get a gold fish.

:pfft::e::banana:
Belinda

I don't shed..................................much..........................

Hey, Belinda...how about a hairless cat? (you thought the dogs were ugly!)
2PussInHoodR_468x551.jpg

Yuk!

Morgan,
I am a crazy cat-lover, but he's just ...I can't even find the right word.It looks like a cat/rat. Poor little guy..I bet his self esteem is low, don't you think? Belinda..sorry you can't have any pets. What about a hamster? Some people are allergic to shedding too I think. Certain kinds. I wonder if that would work for you?? Technically I am allergic to cats and dogs according to allergy testing, but they do not bother me.

Michelle

I agree with Buckeye

on that statement......and I ADORE cats......

Poor thing......how does it stay WARM?????

Oh, I think it just needs the right outfit with a matching hat. My dog wears people clothing. We both have blue gowns for the next Renaissance Faire or photo shoot.

OK. Let's have a contest. Who can come up with the best outfit with Photoshop?! Let creativity soar!

Wellll,

I have a problem..........

a) what IS Photoshop?

b) how do I get it?

c) how much does it cost?

d) how do I use it? I have NO IDEA!!!

Photoshop is software used to refine photos on a computer. It can modify color, background, facial features,.. etc.

It's created by Adobe. I'm not sure of its cost. There may be a free trial available.

Cats!

I love my cats.
I don't have to walk them or do any special grooming. They'll nudge me when I have a seizure, then purr softly afterwards.
They romp, and play at full speed, then they're quiet as mice.
I'm allergic to them, but the joy they bring far outweighs any asthma attacks; in fact, because they love unconditionally and are never underfoot, they bring joy.

I love my cats too.
I am sad though, as the orphan kitty that Jackson my half siamese brought home, is missing. He wasn't seen the day we left for NY and my son did not see him the entire we we were away. This cat was afraid of people, but I had proven to him that I could be trusted. He tolerated me picking me up, and was able to relax and purr in my arms. Rebecca and I checked the animal shelter when we returned, but he wasn't there. I wonder if he got locked in someones garage or tool shed by accident.

Jackson was very confused that his "people" would leave and his best friend went missing at the same time.

We used to own a cocker spaniel who was not trustworthy off a leash. If he saw one bunny, he was off and running. There was no way we could catch him. We lived near a wooded area with a creek and this dog would love to drink water. He would return in approximately 3 days full of mud, but really happy.

I have a friend who put posters all over the place to retrieve a lost dog. Somebody did see it and he got that dog back. It was a high energy dog, survived in bitter cold temperatures and managed to find something to eat.

I need to see if we have a picture of little Figgy.

I used to have 2 cats. One was verry nice the othe one ....... hmm lets not talk about him. Now i have a Belgian shepperd. Malinois, a dog whos father and mother are policedogs and i am training him aswell. I dont think i ever will get the diploma because allways when ther is something important my illness is there. Well people you know wha i mean. Haha. But ....i will keep on trying.
My other faforit pets were rats. The last one i had to bring to sleap??? (is that how you say that) last year. It is a pitty that tey onely live so short and that they are fast ill. Lots of tumors an long problems. Overall i had 15 of them. My sun started te hobby and i took over.

Good buy everyone

Marjolein

Back
Top Bottom