Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
GRRRR!! :mad::bondage::whip1::blowup2:

This afternoon at about 3 pm, on my way home from the surgeon's office, some dude pulled out of a side street without even looking. I tried evasive measures but he hit the rear panel of my van. I was knocked out of control, drove over the curbbing, the sidewalk, took out an 8 foot chanilink fence and was stopped by a small hill of dirt. We were not hurt, but I was as mad as awet hen! My car is totaled! The axel is busted the fence messed up the front and the dude messed up the back.

I just got home a little while ago. Good lord I am exhausted.

Birdy,
I glad that you are not injured, but so sorry for the wreck, like you need more weight in your wagon. Wishing you some rest and that you'll be ok.

Birdy - I agree with Zoe, I am so glad that you are here to write about it. Car accidents are bound to happen, but what a pain when they do. I hope for your sake that he has insurance. I also hope you planned on a stressfree weekend. I can think of a few things to be thankful for. I hope you can too.

He had insurance! WHOO-HOO! And he admitted guilt too!

Didn't need anymore weight in the van, the problem is the roads are slick here in Vegas. We get so little rain that the oils and grease builds up. That particular streach of roadway is traveled very heavily by many 18wheelers, and construction vehicles so it's extra oily.

Now when it does rain, HOLY CATS! Watch out! it's as slick as glass.

Any accident you walk away from is a blessing. Aside from a few brusies, there are no injuries and I got my rental 2 1/2 hours after the accident. :woot:

Glad you're all safe and sound, sorry
to hear this had to happen!

:(

b0c78b29.jpg

I just love my camera/phone!

Holy Smoke !!

Glad you're here to tell the tale Birdy.

But, this is my argument see - it was the non-E person who caused the damn accident !!.....LET ME DRIVE !!!!

Well, just put your feet up, have a nice relaxing hot-chocolate and let the Insurance companies do the rest.

Wow. Glad you are OK BB. Sounds like, in spite of your misfortune, you were very fortunate indeed. :)

Just for you Birdy!....

PS...Glad you're okay!
:tup:

Speber......You wicked, wicked boy! :clap:

Irony rears it's ugly head

Oh I failed to mention I was wearing my "Coping With Epilepsy" shirt. Out of 4 cops, 3 witnesses, the towing crew and the guys at Enterprise Not ONE person commented on it. LOL

They all read it and looked at it but not one peep!

What the others might or would have remarked?

Hmmmm I wonder what Columbo would
have said? Or :mrt:?
:agree:

But Sure As Heck glad you're fine!

Varoooooooom!

Well, well, well!

Back in action!

:rock:Found me a 2007 Grand Caravan online yesterday and bought it today! Nice and clean! :woot: Ah...the power of the internet!

Wonder if I could replace the old man that quick?:ponder:

:rock:Found me a 2007 Grand Caravan online yesterday and bought it today! Nice and clean! :woot: Ah...the power of the internet!

Wonder if I could replace the old man that quick?

Glad to hear things are back on the straight-and-narrow again Birdy.

If you wanna replace that old man, drop me a PM (hahahaha) 8)

If you wanna replace that old man, drop me a PM (hahahaha) 8)

:clap: :pop:

Lemme know how that goes between
the both of you ... I'm nosy!

:pfft:

Glad you've found the newbie Van
Birdy! Whatcha gonna name it?

How 'bout?

:ponder:Okay, it's not a minivan...but you're in Vegas Birdy!......it would still be fine.
:rock:

The mystry machine just would not work with my 2 girls, they'd prefer something like this...........

22ec1bec.jpg

And TT, I'll keep your proposal on the back burner....with all the goofy &^%$ that happens in my life you just never know!

Threesome?
laugh1.gif

Hmmmmmm....another overinflated male ego. Careful TT, I eat men like you for snacks!

Back
Top Bottom