Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Threesome?
laugh1.gif

Hmmmmmm....another overinflated male ego. Careful TT, I eat men like you for snacks!

....EAT ME, EAT ME !! :bigmouth:

I swear you won't treat me as a 'snack' though.....I'm three courses ALLLLL the way :bondage:

Let's keep this forum "rated PG" please.

::: scratching head here :::

I am lost! Completely lost! Maybe
my blonde is revealing ... but I'm
sooooooooo lost on this thread!

:dontknow:

derailed1.jpg

It started with my accident, then we got a new van and speber wanted me to drive the Mystry Machine but my girls like the Care Bears van, then TT got frisky and I took some wind out of his sails then the boss showed up and spoiled the fun.

Capice?

** groans **

Thanks for the detailed highlights
Birdy!

:paperbag:

:cop: :cop: :admin: :rulez: :cop: :cop:

Thay's okay......

Now on to the thing that happened today! :pop:

On our way down to the insurance office, the occupants in the car ahead of us deceided to do a drive-by shooting!

As the car turns the corner, I see the rife muzzle poke out the window and dude opened fire, about 6 rounds?

HOLY CRAP! where am I gonna go? For a split second (and only for that moment) I thought of chasing him down to get his plates but then reality hit me, MAN HAS A GUN, STUPID! GET AWAY!

I don't know if he hit anyone, but the big dummy did it right in front of Nellis A.F. Base....hello, they have video! Just waiting to see if it made the news.

Never dull around here.

a-exclaim11.gif

I'm staying home from now on. :giveup:

You should have been a stage director in the theater. You are a drama magnet!

You think anyone would believe the story if they made a biopic on your life?

Zoe's school psychiatrist wanted to write a book with me, I turned her down. To tell you the truth, I just don't have enough hours in the day.

Bernard, I think I brought a lot of this on myself. You know, God answers prayers. He answers every prayer but the answer may not be what we asked for, but for 2 very distinctive prayers I made. I got exactly what I asked for.

My life used to be as dull as dishwater. NOTHING ever happened. I prayed for God to change that. Boy did HE ever! I am strong enough to deal with this stuff. I get tired of the drama, I wish things would just S L O W down a tad bit.

The other prayer was for grandkids. Now I am very careful in how I pray and what I pray for.
:mrt:

Wow BB....glad you listened to that 'inner voice' and didn't take up the chase. There is alot to be learned in listening to our inner selves before reacting.

I don't suppose you caught anything on the cell-phone this time ?

Which reminds me !.....where's the pics of yer new motor ? I love having a nose at American Motor's - it reminds me off my holidays :woot:

You asked for it ....

I love having a nose at American Motor's - it reminds me off my holidays :woot:

What would you like my dear from America
for Christmas?

oiladd_blue.jpg

quakerstate.gif

prestone.gif

Would there be anything else in your stocking?

:roflmao: :roflmao:

You should have been a stage director in the theater. You are a drama magnet!

You think anyone would believe the story if they made a biopic on your life?

heh.... vegas is full of drama.... no way around it ... I think even if BB wanted no drama in her life shed have to move that place is fun to visit but not that fun to live.....

I'm here for you bb you cant drive down the road one day in vegas with out seeing something ....

Thats why I wanted to move to much drama for me.... right before we left they gov made it illegal to feed the homeless in the parks and the drive by shooting at school buss omg "crazy"...... so many people are homeless its just sad....

hugs to BB

love angel

Here Ya go Mr. TT :mrt:

This is a really nice vehicle. The one that was crashed was a 2000 Caravan and we so enjoyed it that I search out another one! And we got a terriffic deal on it too.

This has a lot of nice features, and the reat seats stow away into the floor. A must have! I really like this van.

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan

f724afa7.jpg
0ba04793.jpg

2ce5594d.jpg
3554e9dc.jpg

ed6cc451.jpg

Angel,

Boy, you aren't lying about that daily drama! The cops and sirens have been buzzing our neighborhood for the past three days! There have been at least 3 other shootings that I know of. I wish this crackheads would pack up their crap and go back to L.A. where they came from. According to my son a lot of the activities here are done by L.A. gangs. Maybe I'll ask Santa to bring me a police scanner! and a Glock! :rock: LOL

Oooooh BB - that's nice. It's exactly like the one that we have every time we come over - there's 7 off us.....it's like the freakin' Waltons !!

If you ever need a detailer to give it a good waxing - I'm yer man ! :mrt:

Hey brain.....any chance you could send me some car cleaning stuff ? It's alot cheaper over there, than over here. I always take a spare suitcase when I come over, and bring it back full up to the brim with Meguiar's & Mother's from Walmart / Target :rock:

las vegas schools

my son went to Mojave high.... lol sad but true....

if you look on the website it says :

Welcome to the Snake Pit! :ponder:
The mission of Mojave High School is to provide a safe learning environment, which promotes excellence and empowers students to develop pride, respect, and success.

safe? lol gangs were so bad at school they had lock downs when groups went outside had fight in the parking lot and were smashing in windows of cars.... they even had S.W.A.T dressed officers at the school.... nice huh?

now my kids poor little guys have to go to a nice boring school.... no more vegas for us no way! you need to move BB... life would be so much more relaxing for you... no bars on your windows etc.... over by Nellis AFB its really bad we drove by one day.... you would think it was a better area because of the base but no... box houses and stuff....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/02/cnr.02.html

IM BEDWELL, NORTH LAS VEGAS POLICE DEPT.: Yes. My name is Tim Bedwell, I'm with the North Las Vegas Police Department.

COLLINS: Tim, what can you tell us at this time?

BEDWELL: Well, this started out at Mojave High School this morning when the school police were informed that a juvenile that's a former student at that school was on campus and was armed with a gun, possibly a long gun. Maybe even an AK-47. But we don't know that, we can't confirm that.

:woot: im happy to be in oregon nice and quiet....

Jeez Angel, that would just drive me nuts. I guess I just don't know how lucky I am to be living in a not-so-gun-based country (at the moment).

The kids over here are just starting to get their first glimpse off guns, via underground sources. It scares me to think I could be out doing my daily chores when suddenly some nutter just wants to pull a gun for no apparent reason.

I used to work with a girl who lived in Queen's NY when she was a child, and was always told by her Mom that if there is a body lying on the pavement, either step over it or cross the road. What a life

Back
Top Bottom