Feedback on my writing about Seizure Disorders

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Zoe

Alternative Research Encyclopedia
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I am in the process of writing a book on managing seizure disorders. It focuses on non-drug approaches, but I want to include a chapter on AEDs too. I've had to lay the project down several times for health reasons and am getting back to it now. It would help a lot to have some feedback on some of the chapters from others who have seizure disorders.
Most of the time I just need to discuss the issues I'm covering in a section and get feed back on whether or not I am getting the points across clearly. This is better done through pm in order to stay focused on a topic.
Thanks,
:)
Zoe

Well, I could probably write one as I am going along. My son was born on Depakote 18yrs ago. For years we have gone to some natural. Zoe, my son is back in behavior classes. Now we are researching oils. Massage therapy, I was on this for a while. Let me know more. Teresa

Back
Top Bottom