from constant infantile spasms to SF

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rhea

New
Reaction score
Just had to share!!!! Ethan has not had a seizure in exactly 3 months today!!!!!! He went from constant infantile spasms (jackknife) to seizure free for 3 months. EEg is clear.
He is learning, progressing, trying to roll over. He laughs and figures things out. He is social and starting to hold toys, It's just AMAZING!!!! If I can figure it out later today, I'm going to post a "before" and "after" pic from when he was knocking on death's door to today being healthy, happy, and functioning.
Not many people in their lives get to see a "true" miracle from God. I do everday- I watch and see someting new everyday and KNOW it had to be GOD!! Even most of the doctors had pretty much given up hope.
Moral of the story: Don't give up... it really could happen!!!!:rock:
:clap:

P.S. Yes, I'm having LOTS of fun with him!!!!!

Last edited:
That's terrific Rhea! I'm glad Ethan is doing so well.

Rhea,

That is such wonderful news! A huge relief. With prayers, I'm hoping now he'll be seizure free for life.

He just rolled over today for the first time!!!! He is now 13 months old, and is learning at about twice the rate as to what he should have been doing his first months. Already he is up to about 5-6 month age for doing stuff. We're all just so excited to see what he will do today!!!!

Back
Top Bottom