Good news and I guess some not so good news

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I have still not had a Grand Mal for over a month thank goodness. Still waiting for it to come back with a vengeance. Unfortunately I have been having a lot of abscence seizures and myoclonic jerks. The abscence seizures I think are the worse though especially when they happen during class and I find I am missing pieces of what we learned. It is very annoying, but 3 out of my 5 teachers know I have seizures. I just have to get the information to the rest of my teachers. So far they all seem okay with it. Now if I have a Grand Mal in school I think I will be mostly embarassed. I know I shouldn't, but any advice?

My good luck has ran out. I started having my tonic clinics again last night. And yes they were pretty bad. I guess all I can do is hope none occur at school.

So sorry to hear about the t-cs. :( And the other seizures too, that's tough. Have you tried a magnesium supp to help with the myoclonics? (sorry if I've asked this before).

Back
Top Bottom