Goodbye Wellbutrin. Hello Dexedrine

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

occb, you're helping me narrow down my search. I'll be looking into Tricyclics first and explore that old Elavil. And thank you for sharing. Yes. Your guy is a survivor like myself. I was in so deep and dark that coming back from it was like being "blasted" with strobe lights. It took a long while to find the "medium". Thank you, and you have my respect for your compassion. Your guy is a lucky fellow and I consider myself lucky to be hearing from you.

Last edited:
The lucky thing is that I just happened to finish one of my obsessive "research projects" about ADs to better understand how they affect my partner, and which classes of AD made him more sick. You happened to have impeccable timing with your question! :lol:

I'm always willing to help if I have anything to offer. It's always nice to hear it's appreciated. Good luck with your research and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your docs get you back on the ADs.

Thanks, Bernard

The article certainly got my attention. Though it's time consuming it sounds like the benefits outway the effort. And no side effects appeals to me! I was "very" pleased to read that neurofeedback also aids those who suffer from PTSD and such chronic fatique syndroms like Epstein Barr. Both of which I have. I don't know if insurance covers this but I will be looking into it.
Yours worth more than :twocents:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom