Got my appointment for my Vibrating Foot

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm wondering if it was a mini-stroke (TIA) or diabetes since both lead to neuropathy. Also, do you tend to cross your legs or sit on the one vibrating since that may be pinching nerves?
There are several things you could do right now. Get a blood pressure machine, an oximeter, and a glucose monitoring kid at the drug store. If blood sugar is high, this may be diabetes. If blood pressure is high, that may have been a mini-stroke. I tend to worry a lot and noticed that my blood pressure goes up. I close my eyes or look at something pleasant and my blood pressure returns to a normal setting.
The oximeter will measure your oxygen level. Your body tends to work harder if it has insufficient oxygen. Most devices like this also take your heart rate. If your heart rate is too fast or too slow, that may be something to note.
The brief time at a doctor's office only measures one instance of blood pressure. It may be worth writing down your weight, blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen level etc. all taken at the same time each day.

Last edited:
I don't have high blood pressure or Diabetes, doctor tested for Diabetes and he said it could be Thyroid but that's normal too. Plus could be vitamin B deficiency but that's normal too and it only affects the foot and I don't cross my legs when sitting.

The vibration I felt in my hand was a fluke cause it only happened once and I feel fine other than vibrating foot and it's not painful. I suspect Neuropathy and I do stand all day at work so that could have things do with it. Hard to say, will leave that up to my Neurologist

Back
Top Bottom