Grand Theft Auto

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'd have the cops look for fingerprints...but glad to hear that you got the car back. :) Ugh...just read your last post....that sucks. :( But still, at least you got it back and in one piece. :)

You are absolutely correct Birdy!
Not so many people have been
that fortunate! I'm glad it didn't
end up in some chop-shop or
wrecked and ruined or worse,
was dismantled and sold for parts!

This is just really sick!

I'm sure your son is one heck of a
relieved person!

We're going to inpound in a couple of hours to see if it starts. He had some tranny problems so it's possible he transmission is burned up. Still had the tags on it too. Dude who stole it was looking for a ride home? It was found in a residental area. It's all so strange! Nothing normal about this at all.

WHEEEEE!!! Shit never stops at my door, it just barges right on in!

Back
Top Bottom