Happy Birthday CQ!!!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
I hope you are having a terrific day!!!!! :)
:wave: :cake: :wave:

Thank you Nak
Just another day at work as didn't let anyone know it was my birthday lol. But spent the whole weekend on the couch with a post seizure migraine after I had a seizure sometime in early hours Saturday morning.

I finally got rid of the headache this morning and felt better when I went to work. But to make sure it wasn't anything else to worry about (I'd never had a post seizure migraine last that long after a partial) and because I'd been getting other headaches i went to the drs just to check.

I got some strong pain killers which I hopefully won't have to take too often.

Last edited:
Well that's no fun, it wasn't even a hangover from too much partying...

I hope you treated yourself to some cake and ice cream after work!

Ouch, that's a lousy way to spend a birthday. Get some rest.

:bday: Happy Birthday CQ hope you enjoy it:wave::bday2::wave: enjoy the cake. :cake::bday:

Hey. Congrats! Did you ever think you would make it this far? All the best. It's great having you around

Well that's no fun, it wasn't even a hangover from too much partying...

I hope you treated yourself to some cake and ice cream after work!
I did have a Ben & Jerry icecream, I'd never had one before lol. I was going to have it Saturday night but the migraine kicked in just as I was about to eat my dinner & I felt nauseaus for most of Saturday night until Sunday.

You can get them at the supermarkets here but theyre expensive forlittle containers so I never bothered buying them.

Thankyou,
Tuesday morning over here in Aussie lol. Have the day off so apart from an appointment I have at lunch time, will probably take it easy.

Belated happy birthday CQ. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy it to the fullest. Hopefully there will be many more opportunities to come though!

Back
Top Bottom