Happy Birthday

POSITIVEPERSON

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB

WISHING YOU A YEAR FULL OF LOVE,LAUGHTER AND GREAT HEALTH !!!!!!!!!!

(((((((hugs)))))))))
Riva

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
Gee Thanks! :star:

Sweet 16 and never been kissed!

The day started crappy but it seems to be turning out pretty good!:brock:
:tup:

brain

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
:tup::bday2::cake:

:cake::piano::cheers::bday::wave:

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awww.... I wished you happy birthday on your VNS board, but saw that this forum wasn't reporting your birthday, so I thought you wanted to keep it private. In any event, happy birthday Birdbomb!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
Keeping it private? Hell I'm not afraid to say I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth. Took a long time to get here, ain't no secret about it!:taz:

:cake:

I ring my own bell usually when it gets too quiet. Right now my cage is being rattled from several different directions, I just haven't had to time today.
:gnite:

Jake

Pillar
Reaction score
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DONNA

I'm late as usual in wishing you birthday greetings but I hope you celebrated your happiest day ever.

brain

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
Alright, Alright, I just gotta do it,
here's the cake .... and the beaters,
and the bowl ...

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
Better late than never! Thanks Jake. When you coming back to Vegas? The weather is getting nicer. Not as hot. I have a nice Irish Pub in mind. They serve a terriffic lamb stew in a sourdough breadbowl and their Irish Coffee is yummy!:cheers:

Brain I have a feeling if I ate that cake, I'd end up in the bathroom all night! :flushed: But I do apprecite the ...um...er.. effort?:flowers:

Jake

Pillar
Reaction score
No plans on coming back to Veags. Both me and my friend are going down hill fast. :( I didn't care for lamb the last time I had it but that was years ago and I can't stand coffee of any kind, YUCK, and I don't drink but the pub would be fun. I could get my usual..... a virgin Miami Vice. Not much of a party animal am I.:brock: