Happy Birthday

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

POSITIVEPERSON

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB

WISHING YOU A YEAR FULL OF LOVE,LAUGHTER AND GREAT HEALTH !!!!!!!!!!

(((((((hugs)))))))))
Riva

Gee Thanks! :star:

Sweet 16 and never been kissed!
lips.gif

The day started crappy but it seems to be turning out pretty good!:brock:
:tup:

:tup::bday2::cake:

:cake::piano::cheers::bday::wave:

Awww.... I wished you happy birthday on your VNS board, but saw that this forum wasn't reporting your birthday, so I thought you wanted to keep it private. In any event, happy birthday Birdbomb!

Keeping it private? Hell I'm not afraid to say I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth. Took a long time to get here, ain't no secret about it!:taz:

:cake:

I ring my own bell usually when it gets too quiet. Right now my cage is being rattled from several different directions, I just haven't had to time today.
:gnite:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DONNA
th_thhappybday.gif
488411309473782.jpg
th_thhappybday.gif

HappyBirthdaytoYou-1.gif
I'm late as usual in wishing you birthday greetings but I hope you celebrated your happiest day ever.
HappyBirthdaytoYou-1.gif

Alright, Alright, I just gotta do it,
here's the cake .... and the beaters,
and the bowl ...

cake.jpg

Better late than never! Thanks Jake. When you coming back to Vegas? The weather is getting nicer. Not as hot. I have a nice Irish Pub in mind. They serve a terriffic lamb stew in a sourdough breadbowl and their Irish Coffee is yummy!:cheers:

Brain I have a feeling if I ate that cake, I'd end up in the bathroom all night! :flushed: But I do apprecite the ...um...er.. effort?:flowers:

No plans on coming back to Veags. Both me and my friend are going down hill fast. :( I didn't care for lamb the last time I had it but that was years ago and I can't stand coffee of any kind, YUCK, and I don't drink but the pub would be fun. I could get my usual..... a virgin Miami Vice. Not much of a party animal am I.:brock:

Back
Top Bottom