Happy Easter

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Thanks CQ :)

Here's wishing everyone a joyful and Blessed Easter,

May God Bless You,

Sue

Happy Easter and Passover to all!

I'm going to visit some friends for Easter -- but we'll all be wearing masks and keeping our distance. The weather is supposed to be nice, so we'll go for walk and hang out for a bit outside. :)

Happy Easter to all. Nak, the weather here in the Denver area has been spring like all week, but tonight we are going to see a 50 degree temperature drop and some snow on Easter morning. We're going to have a white Easter this year. :unsure:

Wow! That snow will make it harder to find the eggs. :)

Happy Easter to all. Nak, the weather here in the Denver area has been spring like all week, but tonight we are going to see a 50 degree temperature drop and some snow on Easter morning. We're going to have a white Easter this year. :unsure:
That sounds awesome. I'm assuming it's usually getting warm over this time off year & rare to have snow

The Easter Bunny is on quarantine :p
Cathy
It looks like Easter bunny still managed to go to most people houses but still a very different Easter with quarantine and cancellations

The Easter Bunny is on quarantine :p

I think the lad in Ireland went on holidays to somewhere warm like Australia, so it was not quite the same but I did sneak two easter eggs. When the wife realises I am a dead man but I have a plan I am going to say the dog gave them away.

Stay Safe and take Care everybody.

normally i work security in atl on easter, this was my year not doing it in ages because of the virus,
did have a pic near the hotel

Back
Top Bottom