Have you ever fainted?

Have you ever fainted (unrelated to seizures)?

• Yes

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Almost

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yes - dehydration causing low blood pressure. I'm pretty sure I hit the ground just as fast as I stood up.

Yeah i was in senior school, there was a fire drill i hadnt eaten breakfast, and we were in the middle of a P.E lesson when bell sounded, Think with coming down from excersise and 1500 kids around me, as crowds suck, just made me go, and the other time was when i was away with cadets, snowiest weekend ever, dunno what happened there think again must of been all the running around with rifles we were doing lol. Then again looking back, i could of had E for years... idk lol

Oh forgot about the time at work last august, but that was dehydration, id been up till 3am drinking the night before but shhhhhhhhh :)

I have fainted several times from low blood pressure, possibly related to low sodium levels because I over-hydrate.

One night I remember passing out and my husband put me to bed. When I woke up in the morning I asked him how I managed to hurt both my knee and tail bone during the faint. He told me I fainted, got back up and fainted a second time.

I fainted once and rammed an artist brush in my eye.

Once when I was on viccodine.

I almost fainted when I got my ears pierced lol. I was so scared it was going to hurt! The nerves to me.

i have fainted a bunch of times in the kitchen. also most cost me my studio several times.

I fainted in front of a Walgreens drugstore once when I had a stomach flu and pretty much came to right when i hit the ground. A guy walking by asked if I was alright, and I said Yeah, I just have the flu. This was at the time of the big Swine Flu Epidemic scare, and man this guy practically RAN away from me. I made it back to my car and promptly barfed in the parking lot. Great story, eh?

have had two grand mal's recently and walked home while still post-tictal
i am taking it as a sign I need a vacation. the recent stress at work and 6 day weeks have been catching up with me.

I hope you can take the break you need, COurt. Is your employer the agreeable type?

One of the advantages of being in charge of something, the disadvantage is your work follows you.

that comment about Excalibur being heavy elsewhere is based on something I made the mistake of laughing at a few months ago. "heavy is the head the wears the crown" took me a moment to realize get the full weight of the comment.

I've had several blackout episodes just over a year ago. I think the Docs refered to them as 'Syncope' Thankfully I was sat at my desk at work. I had no nausea, dizziness. Just blackouts. I didn't flop either. Well weird.

Back
Top Bottom