Hello

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Crowind

New
Reaction score
Hello, Ive taken depakote, keppra, and then some generic form of these type drugs, I did not like the way they made me feel and after being told that I would have to take them like forever, this bummed me out and then I got mad and just stopped takin them all together, (dont do this!!) I guess we just gotta deal with the fact that thats what we gotta do. then I seen on Bernards thingy that there was alternative drugs ect. and I tried some with little help. but then I tried the canabis "pot" and my God! I have not had any problems since! notta! I dont take anything but this wonderful herb! and I have not had a lick of trouble at all! no side affects at all! and everythings funny even if its not! This is great!! thank you Bernard your info has redeemed me!! granted,, I may be so stoned that I cant rememeber my address, but thats a small price to pay. and its real easy to get and its cheap!! and If I need to pass a urin test I just use my dogs! thank you so much Bernard! your the man,man. lol. wow this stuff is GREAT!!

1faa3b6f.jpg

Just for the record, I have never endorsed or recommended marijuana. I did list it in the chart because there are some reports that it helps control seizure activity. There are other reports that it increases seizure activity. The few studies done on it were inconclusive. One thing that is for sure, the side effects affect all who try it.

also...

...from everything I've seen so far (short of Crow's account of course), marijauna is probably the worst choice to 'cure what ails ya' since it is $$$ and has so many side negative side effects (not to mention is probably illegal for the user).

I'm am glad you are doing well Crow In The Wind.
:rock:

Back
Top Bottom