Hey to all!!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm new here. My name is Lisa. I'm 38 years old. I live in VA. I've had Epilepsy (Grand Mals & Myoclonics) since age 20. I also have Borderline Personality Disorder. I live with my boyfriend of 2 years. We have 11 beautiful kitties. I love cats! As if that's a secret :einstein:
If you'd like to find out more about me, please visit my web site:
The World of a Bemused Oddity
http://www.geocities.com/sinistergurlie

Welcome Lisa

I think you'll like it here. We are diverse and generally a very well rounded bunch. All your site needs is a bit of embeded backgound music! Maybe something by "Hole" or "Nine Inch Nails" :D

Thanks Birdbomb! I'm going to try and get some music on my site. I was thinking of something along the lines of something by VNV Nation or KMFDM. Well see! :brock:

Hi Lisa, welcome to the forum. :hello:

You are welcome to add a link to your page in your signature file. It will then appear the bottom of every post you make (much like the text at the bottom of my post here and Birdbomb's post above). :)

Hi Lisa ~ Happy to meet you. I'd like to meet your cats too!! I have only one :)

Hi Lisa: Nice meeting you and welcome to the board!!!!!! I am 52 and have epilepsy since I am 11 yrs old. About 2 yrs ago I ran out of meds and started on homeopathy for the epilepsy.It has worked out fine. The homeopathy Drs couldn't get me off the the meds totally so I added the GARD diet. This Sunday will be one month I am on the diet.
Because I got my epilepsy as a child I was convinced only meds could help me. This has been a learning experience for me.

Riva

Welcome Lisa. I too am pretty new to this forum. I have already in the short time here have gained valuable information. My husband and I have a 19 yr. old son who has had epilepsy since the age of 12 1/2. He is an active "normal" 19 yr. old. He just doesn't drive and that's a major emotional problem for him. He is just starting to accept the facts.
Marian
Marian

Hi Lisa!

:hello:

I see you everywhere!
Glad you've found your
way over here!

:D :D :D

Hi Lisa - I'm new here too. Everyone here seems so very friendly. I feel at home already. Welcome

Kerin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom