Hi! I'm a newbie!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
My name is Phylis Feiner Johnson and after being a professional advertising copywriter for 30 years, I have changed my focus to epilepsy: becoming an epilepsy advocate for education, awareness and funding for epilepsy research.

My blog address is epilepsytalk.wordpress.com

Hi Phylis, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Make yourself at home here. :)

Hi Phylis, and welcome!

Plenty to advocate for as far as E is concerned I'm afraid. There's a ton of useful information here on the site. And of course truly wonderful support.

Best,
Nakamova

Hi Phyllis

It's great that you've decided to become an advocate for E. Trust me, we can use all the help that we can possibly get........

I agree! I've started a website at epilepsytalk.wordpress.com trying to tackle some of the issues and educate the uninformed and misinformed. (And while I'm at it, raise some $$$ for The Epileps Foundation!)

Thanks for your warm welcome!@

Best, Phylis

Back
Top Bottom