Holy Hallucinations, Batman!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My old neurologist doesn't have anything available until March 7th. It's been a year and a half since I've been.

I'm getting worse. I'm having new seizures. And first available is March 7th.

GREAT.

Any possible way to get to a clinic in an emergency basis? If the seizures are changing they need to get you in asap. At least that seems the most ethical, I just hope your gonna do alright.

Thanks Tony, I'm looking into it. I called my PCP's office and asked if they could help too.

Thank you for the link qtoengirl, as I was writing my description of my 'events' as a reply to a thread I was struggling to describe it as they are always pretty much the same and so vivid but so hard to describe! Like to me in the situation it perfectly is the credits to Buffy but afterwards I know it isn't! Before that I thought I was remembering a dream but how did I know if I was or not?! I can't accurately describe what I see or hear other than a bald menacing figure similar to the scream and it is scary. Yet it feels so real. The mixture of clarity and disorientation is well described in this article, thank you.
I hope you got an earlier appointment Katie x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom