How are you today?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Wobblez

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone, how are you feeling today? Are you having a productive, good day? Struggling a bit? In need of a virtual hug? I'm struggling a bit so I'm aiming to get at least part of my uni assignment done. I did a 6 hour marathon session on statistics (my biggest challenge) on Monday and combined with a cold and medication stuff up, I think i'm now paying for it. Used up too many spoons maybe?:paperbag:

Big hugs to everyone, and a naughty bum grope to those of you who will forget anyway! :banana:

Statistics! Did you know that 75% of all statistical analyses are completely fictitious?

I admire your persistence and stamina. 6 hours of stats would have me curled up in a fetal position under the back corner of my sofa. Actually, I think 3 hours would do the trick...

Hi Nakamova, Statistics are second in their deceptive abilities only to marriage!! It made a big difference that I had some very helpful friends and we worked through it all together. I don't know how I would have managed otherwise.

How are you?

Morning here. I'm sore (slowly recovering from shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago). And wishing that the weather would warm up a tad...

AAAH! Statistics! :razz2: I had to take a 300 level statistics class in college (computer science major), and I failed it twice!
I'm doing well today. Thanks for asking,. I bit my lip in my sleep last night and woke myself up, which is weird. But otherwise I'm good.

Ouch to the both of you! I hope your battered bodies heal and as for Stats...Stats sucks. I'm studying a double major in Pysch and counselling yet I have 3 stats/research methods units. I'll be so glad when this one is finally over, apparently number 3 is mainly qualitative data so should be a bit easier. I can handle interview techniques and case studies =)

I'm feeling great from a good nights sleep induced by Ambien and the lack of sleeping for almost 24 hours

Good to hear Abynorml but why didn't you sleep for 24hours?? Is it sad that I instantly assume you had a sleep deprived EEG? Please tell us you were out partying and having fun! Love your name by the way =)

Long story - was suppose to fly for work, spent 24 hours trying to get from Vegas to Bloomington Illinois, feel better today but most likely had a simple partial on plane, trying to decide if I should tell my Doc, I'm a selfish bastard who doesn't want to lose his license, i live in a rural area, no mass transit and I usually have a long commute for work unless I'm on the road with a band.

I've been very lucky so far, 3 years ago the first Nuerologist I saw argued and said there was no way I could of had a T/C so I've never lost my license yet.

I'm gonna tell the doc, I was thinking of my nephew, what if he was in my car and something happened?

Happy Friday!! Things are fine here in semi sunny Indiana. Looking forward to the weekend but I have told my sister that I would help her shop for drapes tomorrow. Not looking forward to that! she is terrible to shop with. Always second guesses herself. We will probably look at the same panels for two hours before she will decide. Seizure Sunday here I come :)

Statistics are second in their deceptive abilities only to marriage!!

Lol... good one!

I'm crap today (won't get into it).
Hehe it must be 5 o'clock somewhere where somebody is? Let me know so I can start.

:zacepi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom