• Went to Mayo clinic

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Went to John Hopkins

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • More than 4 Drs

Votes: 82 39.6%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

yOU SHOULD CALL THIS cOPING WITH DR.S AND THEY CAN COME AND APPLY TO US. WE KNOW HOW WE FEEL, STUDDY THE MEDS , FIND OUT WHERE THEY STUDIED AND WHY. AND WE SHALL HIRE THE DOCTORS. THIS IS MY BRAIN. JUST AS I WOULD RESEARCH ANY OTHER DR. tHIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I've had to change a few times because my insurance changed. I also have a VNS and most neurologists don't have the training and equipment to adjust it.

Over all the years of E weirdness I saw around 10 Dr's. Since the seizure activity started increasing in the mid 90's I saw 3 regular Dr's, 2 regular neuros and 1 epileptologist before final diagnosis.

For my E, I had one doctor when I lived in NYC. Then when I moved up to NH, I found a really good one. I'm still with him. It's been 16 years now.

If you want to count all my other doctors because of the car accident that gave me E, I have 4 in total. (plus my PC doc)

What is so hot about john Hopkins?

I get put down because I haven't been all over the country but when your E starts in your childhood and your not able to work and mine has always been real bad. but I've been to NIH I'm sure sure know one knows that's National Institute of Health. There was around while I was growing up in 60's and70's.

Back
Top Bottom