How much snow did you get?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

We're supposed to 6" later today. I wish we were getting several feet though! I love it when the snow coats and quiets everything.

altogether, about 36". (so far) We moved a hay bale for the horses, and actually found bare ground. I took a picture. I'm going to make a life size poster and put it on the floor and sit on it. With a potted palm tree. and a very bright light. Can anyone tell I'm about stir crazy?? We sent our teenager away to her sisters house. Couldn't stand her anymore. At least she can walk places in the city...

Grrr... white stuff back again today :( OK... so it is only a little bit.. but still

*gets industrial sized hairdryers out in a futile attempt to melt the white stuff away.

No snow, just rain. Lots and lots of rain.
We are growing gills

Uma-Thurman-Fish-Hybrid--30923.jpg

12 additional inches, making this a true Winter Wonderland. But with a price. Many of our old venerale white pine tree branches have broken to the ground. They are enormous and the trees look so sad. It will take the tree surgeon hours to haul them away to their final resting (grinding?) place. :-(

Birdbomb!

Birdbomb said:
No snow, just rain. Lots and lots of rain.
We are growing gills
That picture is priceless! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:
i knew i should of kept my big mouth shut this morning about the weather,
since i walked away from the pc at around 8:30 am this morning it hasnt stopped snowing all day just when i thought it was all over

We're starting to get gills and flippers down here, too, I think...and when I get a hold of whoever didn't send the "freeze Texas and Oklahoma out" memo to nature's "spam" box, I am going to hurt them badly.... :roflmao:

well i appologise to america, last night on the news it said all the bad weather was coming from norway so yes wrong again i'll go take my place in the naughty corner lol

Well, a lot of us here in Iowa are close to breaking records. Here where I live we are like 20 some inches shy of the record, and we still have March and April to go. We have got somewhere in upper 40" area so far :D

I just made my maiden voyage out of the garage. When we were little, we couldn't wait for snow storms. School closed...sledding...hot chocolate. Now, it stinks!

I am putting in my contacts so I can wear sunglasses, and going to ride my bike to the dentist

nah,

i have to ride the bike if it were snow or not, i will probably never see my dl again like about 3/4 of the site

Sorry lureswinger,

We in Michigan decided to send our snow to England this year. I've been teasing my relatives there all winter..

Hi Finnigan,

Why didn't you send some of it to CA. We are having a drought, and very little rain this year. Very little snow in the mountains. Our temp is in the '60's today. That means we are going to have a long, hot summer. Hope our power and A/C holds out.

I hope you do not have floods this year from all of the extra snow. I did not know it was snowing in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom