How much snow did you get?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I saw on the news that today was the first day that every state (except Hawii) that has had snow on the ground!

Hi valeriedl

I just saw on the news that 49 of the 50 states. They finally said what state, this morning news, that does not have snow on the ground. It is Hawaii. The snow in the mountains counts here, little as it might be.

We are in a drought. Hardly any rain this year either. The mountains only have a little bit of snow. Would one of the other states please send us some snow?

Last edited:
How much do you want? We're buried here, with another 6" coming Monday & Tuesday. Worst of all, Tuesday night is the Epilepsy Mardi Gras formal dinner dance.

Hi Phylis, get a snow blower and blow all you can to the Central Valley of CA and the mountains. I live where I can see the mountains. Usually, it is beautiful with all of it's beautiful white snow. Not this year, the snow is only in the tallest peaks of the mountains.

According to the news here, they just told us, that counts. So Hawaii is the only state without any snow at all. I edited my previous comment. Our temperature is going to be in the 60's today. That means a long hot summer. It is suppose to be in the 40 degree temperature range and a lot colder in the mountains so we will have snow.

We had at least 2 feet of snow and an average of 20F degree weather at night. The snow has solidified into icy patches. I want to move on now to warmer weather.

Back
Top Bottom