I have another question about my daughter with epilepsy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I am very happy to know that the surgery went well.
I have a friend who also was operated about 3 years ago, and we celebrated "the stop of seizures"I also wish good look to the other child.

We are Home! Update on Abi

Sorry I was a little slow on getting back to you guys, but I have been very busy. She is doing :brock:wonderful/c she has had maybe 5 seizures since weve been home for 2 or so:rolleyes: weeks now. And they only problem is that her belly is swollen up quite a bit. Has anyone heard of this? I am taking her to UT ER in the morning if it is still swollen. So hopefully we will not have to go. :noevil:Thanks guys!!:oops:

Thanks for the update Jessica!

It's wonderful to hear that Abigail is doing so much better.

:wave: :wave:

From what I've been reading about lobectomies, seizures can be expected for several months after the surgery as the brain heals.

I wouldn't know why her belly might be swollen, but I hope it is a temporary side effect of what she has been through.

Glad to know things went well, but
keep in touch with the Surgeon and
the Doctors!

((((((( HUGS TO ALL ))))))))

:rose: :rose: :rose:

I am so happy life is getting better for you and your little girl. I am so happy the operation was a success!!!!!!! Wishing Abaigail a sz free happy, healthy life!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping that her stomach goes down and life settles down to normal for all of you!!!

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Riva

Back
Top Bottom