i'm not my own self

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all

sorry i not been around for sometime

i do hope eveybody is doing well and your not to bad with all the epileply thing

ok here goes for the pass month

i not been feeling my slef at first i thought it would go away i start with wake up with headaces and tiyness and then this was beening all day long and this is been the past month and it sim to be not going away i feel nothing work to take the pain away just what some adive really and what sell i write down adive please on this too i what to write down as much info for my doctor how can i get around this what would you write down

plus i feel i have been having sz i feel some of the syons i have are alayted to my sz headacs tiyness my memory quite bad as well i have to write eveything down even the simply stuff back harts sometime

i dont now if any of my meds are wroking

caz

Hi Caz, I'm sorry to hear about the headaches. That doesn't sound good at all. What meds are you taking? Did the headaches start when you started a new med? Could it be a side effect?

P.S. Sounds like you are writing down the important things for your doc.

Back
Top Bottom