Is it possible to post a short video on board?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

donnajane

New
Reaction score
Just wondering if it is possible to post a short (8sec) video of one of my sons events on the board? I don't want to upload it onto youtube but was hoping to get some opinions from you all as to if you think this is an event or not. I am pretty sure it is a small one and am worried that his brain lesion may have altered/grown as it's a bit different from the varitey of event's he has had in the past.
Thanks
Donna

You can post a hidden video on YouTube, one that is not public or private but only to watch for people you share the link with.

Last edited:
If you post the video to Youtube as hidden, you can share the link to it here on CWE in one of the non-public forum rooms (Padded Room or Loft).

Back
Top Bottom