Is this appropriate?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and posted an intro on the foyer board, but I was wondering if it would be appropriate to link a YouTube of my daughter having what we think are focal tonic seizures (she is a year old). I am hoping someone on this board can help me pinpoint where to start looking for more answers.
We do have an epilepsy diagnosis (due to the video and an abnormal MRI) but we are waiting the results of a PET scan. All EEGs have been clear (they appear to be deep routed). I guess I'm looking for a "yes my child does that and it's a (fill in the blank) seizure". Her neurologist isn't saying too much at this point.
Thank you.

Hi CallieMomma - new members aren't allowed to post links (it's a safety feature to discourage trolls), but you're welcome to PM me with the link, or spell it out with spaces. I can then check it out and re-post the link for you.

Hi CallieMomma - new members aren't allowed to post links (it's a safety feature to discourage trolls), but you're welcome to PM me with the link, or spell it out with spaces. I can then check it out and re-post the link for you.

Thank you. I'm on my iPhone but will do it tonight from my PC.

Back
Top Bottom