its courtland i cand my details on my computeer amd i wont have lots of info i ju just wke up in icu

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
vlood cloos in my heart. hurty.surgery.blood.thinnwes and lots oe test

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Court,
I'm sorry to hear that you ended up in ICU. My dad had a triple bi pass done a few yrs. ago
and was put on meds also. I hope you feel better soon. My Dad was told to drink 1 glass
or red wine a day to help with his heart, that really surprised me.
I've been taking a dieretic that's a blood thinner for yrs. for my seizures called Diamox, it works
great reducing the seizures for me. You take it easy and I wish you only the best, May God Bless You!

Sue

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
thanks dear. they are telling my cholestoral is high. but i need to talk to someone again
.bevause every single person has said it is fine. and if it really it. i may as well do drugs and eat every thing i give up

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
ICU is serious business. I hope you get stabilized ASAP and the docs can properly diagnose what happened (so you can prevent any repeats from happening).

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
i have been in general for 2 days now. it is a lot slower and louder. but they apparently never ran the test. only assumed the cholestral because of the type of surgery. even the doc had a funny look when i asked about it. i hate shit like that

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
several. one for blood clots and a heart one. the drift nurses running down the hall with bed were always fun