Just Got Done With My Neuro App?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JLogefeil

New
Reaction score
I just got done with my doc app. He just uped my dose so I will be taking 2000mg of Keppra. I asked him about a mood stabilizer and he said if it gets really bad to call him and he'll get me something.
He also said twice that if I need anything to call him. So far this doc has helped me and is trying, and that means a lot to me. :D
So that's how my app went I go see him in 2 months.

Excellent, glad you have a wonderful Dr and congrats on a wonderful appointment.

That's good, it's nice to know he's on your side.

Good to hear it went well for you. Make sure you take him up on his word. Call him if you need to! Remember, he is working for you!

Thats is terrific news! Im glad he is on board with you! :)

That's great! I hope things work for you.

One thing that I love about my neuro is if I have a problem, 9 times out of 10 it's my actual neuro that calls me back to help.

Thats good to hear . sometimes its hard to get in touch with someone who will listen.
P.S. Is Cresant City real pretty ?

Thats good to hear . sometimes its hard to get in touch with someone who will listen.
P.S. Is Cresant City real pretty ?

The only thing pretty about crescent city is the trees and the ocean.
A lot of people say its pretty but in my opion I don't think so. It's very getto and low income.
I have some photography pictures on my Facebook if you want to check them out. www.facebook.com/jlogefeil
I haven't put up the pictures yet, I ll do what I have tonight.

So glad your appointment went well & like others have said if you have any questions be sure to call your neurologist.

Back
Top Bottom