life's changing in 7 weeks...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

"life's changing in 7 weeks... "

for the better!

you my lovely will be in thought and prayers!

You know how I feel Q. You'll get there soon and all will be good! : )

....and when in doubt let the jello lama guide your way :ridem:

thanks hun... and that's you riding him to come guide me right? :woot:

haha, i wear my sweater as much as i can ;)

2zemjb8.jpg

Qtown, That time will fly. When all is said and done you will have come out kicking E's ASS!!!

it is flying by Pita, so fast. too fast, not fast enough, i don't know anymore. I am so f'in scared.

thanks hun... and that's you riding him to come guide me right? :woot:

Hell yah. How many other people do you know that ride a freaky ass llama. If we get hungry we can munch on his jello goodness. It's a know fact that when jello llamas are around only good things will happen. See if they will let you bring one into the O.R.

You're less than a month away Q. Its going to go great and you'll be flying down the highway blasting tunes from your car in no time.

awwww so much better now that you and jello are comin'. hey would'ya mind stopping in ontario and getting mel (2ndchances)... my best EFF :)

i know right, that 'month' to go line has passed, now it's basically here tomorrow.
and :( i'm not so good friend. one of my worst t.c.'s ever (physically anyway) monday night. was in my sauna, started having a partial, got out on the floor and that was it. face banged for a good two minutes into the corner of the bottom of the glass door. yeah am i ever hot right now :eek:
ha i've been told to say (have to go back to work sometime right)... 'you should see the other guy.'

29 days to go P. cross your fingers (and the the llama's toes lol) that that was the last one. :crying:

Ouch. Hope you stay tc-free during (and after) this countdown.

Sure we'll get Mel, Jello knows the way. Although all he eats is jello shots, so things get dicey toward the end of the day.

Sorry to hear about your T.C.. If it was your worst, it reinforces that your decision is the right one. Let it eliminate any doubt you have. All you can do is ride the wave. Plus you’re going to do great. You don’t stand for any bullshit so don’t doubt yourself. I’d be scared as f_ck too, but I know this is for the better. Don’t ask me how, but I know. I and many of us will be sending our love and prayers on the 9th. You got this Q!

Thanks guys, and yeah, doubt's gone. I always knew deep down it was the best (what? leave the lesion in there? not even knowing if it was a tumor? nah). I had a t.c. a few weeks ago also, and now monday, never had t.c.'s that close together (18 days)... so yeah it's gettin' bad let's get this shit over with.
and lol jello shots..... have fun...... just make sure both you and mel are still actually on him when he gets here!!

The jello shots are for him. They're his fuel. I live a jello shot free life, not by choice. That doesn’t mean I won’t be smoking a fatty when I roll in.

qtowngirl

You have no need to worry, you can beat anything thrown at you and not even notice. You be good.

sitting in bed with ice on it right now. love it, woke up this morning and that side had started going down but the right side was blue and puffy. and all those little red marks are cuts. sigh, epilepsy.

gonna go to work tomorrow (and no one there knows, it's a casual position), so i'm going to go balls to the wall, not much choice right, and wear my E sweater (above) as well.

2em0q5y.jpg

haha thanks nak. imagine my delight at my nice cup of coffee this morn.

thanks! i like to get purple gems, support all of us going through this rollercoaster.
gonna get them done once more right before surgery, i wonder if she could paint the purple ribbon.

Looks so painful, girl :( Hopefully that was your last one! I'm looking forward to this llama ride with jello shots! :tup:

By the way, I was told in my pre-op to make sure that all nail polish/gel/acrylic was removed, bare nails only. Not sure how strict they'd be about it, and if all hospitals are the same. Hang in there! I know it's scary. :hugs:

no way! no no no dammit! grrr.
well i have to have something that represents, just that little extra tidbit of strength once they've stripped my clothes and what's left of my sanity.
ideas anyone?

Back
Top Bottom