Long time since I’ve posted but GOOD NEWS!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
By everyone! It’s been so long that I’m not every sure if the old crowd is around anymore. Just wanted to let those of you who remember me know, that after trying really hard to get stable on Keppra and doing many other things over the past 2-5 years, that IM PREGNANT! :D

In fact, I’m actually over due! I was due yesterday and little one (been told it’s a girl) is showing no signs of making an appearance any time soon. I’ve had ZERO seizures if any type since getting pregnant which just further confirms my suspicions of a hormonal link (with me at least)

We are so excited!!

Hey Rae, congrats! What terrific news all around. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well and have a little one on the way. Yay!!!!

Congrats Rae! Great to hear from you again and especially with great news. I hope the seizure free blessing continues. Cheers.

Little one arrived December 16/ 2017. After 36 hours of labour and 5 hours of pushing. There is more to the delivery story that I’m not ready to tell as it wasn’t pleasant, her name is Cielle (like sky in French)

36 hours, yikes! :clap:

Congrats on your bundle of joy!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Congrats again Rae. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom