Lryrica Question

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mr. Pibb

New
Reaction score
Realizing that everyone is different age, weight, sex, and metabolism but I am curious as to what amount that you are taking and how often once daily bid, tid. reason for asking am currently taking 530mg Dilantin more or less and my levels get out of whack. On the Lyrica 600 mg. So here is part two of the question I still get my clonic sz not bad but when reading a book, typing actions where you can for the most part feel your bodies finer movements if that makes sense to you.. These twitches jerks are not RLS as they occur in different of the body. My level for the Lyrica last time taken 9.4 less than a month ago, there are no standard for levels seeing that this hasn't been on the market long enough for a standard to be set. Part three of the question to much or to little Lyrica in the system. My neuro really didn't have to much to say about it, but this is getting old fast. allmost tempted to either start taking more small amout and see what happens but I visit Mayo April 7th and I really don't want to play Dr. before then. Have had a couple while typing this. 1/2 hr or so.

Jerry:ponder:

Back
Top Bottom